Professional CredentialsI hold a Masters degree in Translation and Interpretation from the Monterey Institute of International Studies (Monterey, CA). I have worked as a full-time freelance translator and interpreter. I currently work as a Quality Manager with TransPerfect Translations in New York, NY.
- Master of Arts in Translation & Interpretation, Monterey Institute of International Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in French, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Medical Interpreting Internship, Stanford Hospital & Clinics
- Presenter, Ethics in Medical Interpreting, 2007, Carle Hospital and Clinics, Champaign, IL
- Speaker at the 50th Annual American Translators Association Conference